Sunday, December 4, 2011

Monday Morning Recap

Friday
Work til 5
Have lunch with Jon (!!)
Work on one of Jon's Christmas presents (I actually finished it-can't wait to tell you about it!)
Wrap the rest of his presents

Saturday
Work until 3
Meal Plan
Grocery Shop
Work on Christmas Cards
Get my ornament ready to send out for the ornament swap! (Did this Sunday!)

Sunday
Bake cookies for next week
Do laundry
Watch the Colts get DE-STROYED by New England (We didn't get destroyed..but I think it's because the Pats kinda quit trying.)
Finish Christmas cards


Molly asked what cookies I made...well...I actually made two kinds!

First was a basic sugar cookie in Christmas shapes and decorated all festive!
And cookie dough bites I found on Pinterest! (See here!)

I'll post pictures later this week!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

No comments: