Sunday, December 18, 2011

2011 In Review Part Three

JULY

What a fun month!

Rundown:
*Luke Bryan & Tim McGraw concert
*Taylor Swift concert
*July 4th at the lake
*Celebrated two wonderful years of marriage
*Enjoyed a date day at the zoo


AUGUST



Oh August. August, I'm not a fan. See, August was the month of our first miscarriage. As devastated as we were, we tried to stay positive and have some fun.

We took a little day trip to Louisville and toured the bat museum and went to a Bats game. We also enjoyed lunch at a winery 20 minutes from our house...and loved it SO much! We can't wait to go back. :) We also hit up a few Reds games this month.

SEPTEMBER


Biggest thing in September was my girls' trip with Sammie to Wilmington! She loves Dawson's Creek as much as I do and let me tell you-it was so fun to walk downtown Wilmington and take her to DC sites and her be just as excited as I am when I see it. We had a GREAT trip that including seeing Mr. H and Dawson's house again, having lunch on the Ice House deck, grabbing Coastal Cupcakes, eating at Hell's Kitchen, went on ghost tours, a Hollywood Location tour, and a tour of the Screen Gems studio!

No comments: