Monday, December 5, 2011

2011 In Review-Part One

I thought it would be fun to take a look back at 2011's highs and lows in 4 parts-3 month increments! Enjoy part one!


JANUARY


J and I spent New Year's Day in Newport exploring the Levee and checking out the Newport Aquarium! January is our busiest month at work, so I was very busy. Other than that, the month was pretty normal.

FEBRUARY

Shockingly enough, I have no pictures from this month...which is really crazy considering both mine and Jon's birthdays and Valentine's Day are all in February! We had a blast celebrating both birthdays and Valentine's Day together!

MARCH


Jon and I took a long weekend to Chicago! We had a BLAST!! We explored the city, did some shopping, enjoyed some deep dish pizza, some damn good drinks, and took so many fun pictures!!


Part Two Coming Soon!!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Love that Chicago picture!!! It's adorable! :)