Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thankful-Part Two

Our service men and women

They keep our country safe and we are able to have the freedoms we have because of them and the sacrifices they make for us every day.

Especially my two favorite soldiers:






My DDs

I love these girls more than I can put into words. I can't wait to see them in a few short weeks!



My job/co-workers/bosses

They are INCREDIBLE. This picture from our wedding makes me smile-you can just see how we interact with one another. It's so sweet!



Our trips this past year

Chicago-March


North and South Carolina-May

Nashville-October


I'm thankful for so many little things too!

-Weekends
-That feeling you get when it's cold outside and you walk into your warm house
-Hot chocolate
-Sweet text messages
-Waking up thinking it's almost time for the alarm to go off and realizing you still have several hours
-Taking pictures
-Making memories


More to come! What are you thankful for?

No comments: