Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Support System

I sincerely hate that there are other couples going through the same thing that we are. Sadly enough, there are some people who have it worse than us and have been fighting this battle long before we started ours.

Jon and I have an amazing support system. For example, my mom has been there for us through every step of the way. She goes to every appointment that Jon can't go to and she's only a phone call away. We are so blessed to have her in our life. The rest of our family and friends have been wonderful since they found out. (Nothing like surprising people with two shocks. One-guess what-we've been pregnant not once, but twice in the last 4 months. And two-apparently there is an issue we need to address.)

I can't imagine how hard this would be without our friends and family. But I can tell you, I truly truly hope that any woman who has to go through this has the support of their husband like I do of Jon. I can't put into words how amazing he is. He has been by my side through this entire thing.

I married the most amazing person in the entire world. I can't wait to spend forever with him and I can't wait to have our forever baby (ies).

Soulmates<3

No comments: