Monday, November 7, 2011

Silver Lining

We had a follow up appointment with the doctor today. As far as things go-it doesn't appear like I need surgery (DNC). What great news is that?! Silver lining of this horrible cloud.

Next Wednesday I have an appointment with a new doctor for a second opinion on the recurring miscarriages. I'm hoping we can get some answers. If not-maybe we can at least get a game plan for the next six months. I'm very hopeful for the future for Jon and I. I know we'll get our family we've always dreamed of. :) It's just going to come with the time is right-it's not for us to decide that time. :)

On a different note-our weekend is going to be SO fun!! I'll be sure to give you the rundown on Friday. And expect A LOT of pictures next week!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

thanks for your comment on my blog. I am now following your blog. I am so sorry for your loss as well. Do you have a fb or twitter?

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tiffanyj84

Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/tiffanyj84