Friday, November 25, 2011

Late Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!!!



Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

We have so much to be thankful for! I know I posted several thankful posts, but there are so so many things that I haven't mentioned! I'm thankful every day for my husband, our families, our friends, our health, our pup, our home, our jobs, our love, our marriage, our...well, lives.

We're so blessed!

This weekend's busy here in our household! We're getting ready to leave soon to meet a couple friends for dinner && Christmas at the Zoo. Tomorrow I'm going shopping with my best friend ever, then wrapping presents and watching One Tree Hill. Sunday, Jon is going to the Colts game and I'm catching up on house work and relaxing.

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hi Kari! :)
Thank you so much for your words on my blog.
It seems we have a lot in common.
I will start with the happy stuff....country music!!
Awesome! I always love love love meeting other country music fans! So cool you've been to all those concerts!!
And as I always say, as much as I wish we didn't share the ups and downs of loss and infertility, it is a wonderful feeling to know you're not alone.
I am so very sorry to read of your trying times. You certainly will be in my prayers. I look forward to following in your journey.
You and your husband make a beautiful couple and I wish you both many blessings now and in the fast approaching new year!!
Enjoy your day!
Much love xoxo
Maria