Thursday, October 20, 2011

Weekend Planning-Blog Hop

It's my Friday ritual! Linking up again with My Happy House!



Friday
Organize at least one cabinet (part of Cleaning Challenge)
Make dinner
Relax

Saturday
Work until 3
Organize cabinets (part of Cleaning Challenge)
Clean microwave and toaster (part of Cleaning Challenge)
Pick up some samples for master bedroom walls

Sunday
Laundry
Relax
Watch the Colts get demolished on SNF
Update meal plan on sidebar

Somewhere in there
Pick a paint color for our room
Finish a Pinterest project for our room (I already started it...pictures to come soon)

3 comments:

Mrs.CFH2 said...

My eyes lit up. That's a lot of challenge participation going on up in your weekend plans! Love it! Thanks for linking up!

Megan said...

I need to do some of the Pinterest products on my list!!! Can't wait to see yours!

Alexis Kaye said...

I HATE CLEANING THE MICROWAVE!!!! good for you brave girl :)