Monday, October 31, 2011

We begin another journey.

Not one we had in mind...but a journey, nonetheless.

Today marks our second miscarriage in three months.

Both of which occurred at 6 weeks and 1 day.

Our doctor suggests we see an RE to check for any issues (i.e. blood clotting disorders) that may be causing the miscarriages.

We're taking a 6 month break before trying to have a baby again. But we are going to be seeing an RE during those 6 months to see if we can come up with a solution to all of this.

Until then, we're going to try to stay positive until we get our forever baby.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Wow Kari I am so sorry! I will keep you in my thoughts, I hope that you find what it is and are able to get your forever baby! BIG hugs!

Candis said...

Kari - I'm so sorry to hear about this. I've had issues with secondary infertility myself. I wanted to let you know about an online community that could give you support and maybe even answers (you'll find a great bunch of ladies over there) - Fertility Friend - just google them! All the best to you & hubby...praying you get some answers and a sticky bean in no time!

Courtney said...

Thinking of you!One was tough enough, I can't imagine two. I hope you get answers. Hang in there and have fun practicing. ;)