Sunday, October 2, 2011

Master Bedroom Project Update

I think I finally decided on a color! It's called Afternoon Tea from Glidden. I opted out of the accent wall because I couldn't decide on one. (Yes, I know I'm saying I, I, I but Jon has told me numerous times that he appreciates me asking his opinion-but he doesn't have a clue what will look good and he trusts my eye. :) )

The paint sample is laying on the carpet we'll have in our room. It's just a basic cut pile carpet. It's called Cavalier II Dried Straw. It's a Shaw Stainmaster carpet.

I went to IKEA yesterday (more on that tomorrow) and purchased quite a few things for our bedroom.


As you can see-I'm really pulling out the light sage colors as accents. I'm falling in love with that color!

I also bought a comforter at IKEA but I can't find it on their website so I'll be sure to take a picture of it during the big reveal (hopefully in 6 weeks!).

I found this picture on Pinterest:
I'm going to alter it just a bit. I'm going to put each heart map in its own frame. How sweet is this though?! I'm in looooove with it!

No comments: