Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm a planner


This pretty lady asked me to be her Matron of Honor for her wedding in April 2012! Of course I said yes and I'm so excited to share this day with her and her future hubby! :)

I'm in charge of planning her bachelorette party and I must admit--I'm ridiculously excited!! We'll probably do it in the middle of April because we're thinking of doing a spa day! I have so many ideas I can't wait to see it all put together!!

Cort's colors are black and crazy daisy colors! How fun is that?! I'm thinking of doing small gift bags for all the girls and doing them in plain black bags and using brightly colored tissue paper inside. Not sure what I'm going to put in them yet-but we'll see!

I'm hoping if we do go with a spa day that the spa will let us bring in our own food and drinks. Then I'll have to get started on a menu and whatnot. I also want to get her a cake of some sort.

I started buying things decorations-wise already. I have invitations, napkins, plates, & a few decorations. :)

I'm also going to be helping her little sister plan our her bridal shower, too!

I love doing this and I'm so excited for her!

Let the planning && funness (Like that word?) begin!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Awwww, that's so exciting!!! It's so fun to be involved in a wedding!

Kari said...

I can't wait! =) Her wedding theme is so fun! The bridesmaids all are wearing a black dress with different colored sashes and carrying crazy daisies. :)