Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall Decorations Reveal!

Thanks to the tornadoes-some of my Halloween decorations broke. :( I didn't realize it until I pulled them out. Which led me to immediately rip open our Christmas decorations-they remained in tact. Thankfully!

Anyways...here's the pics:



My little scarecrows! I love them! (Another proof of the tornado-our outdoor carpet has seen better days. Thank you, soft ball sized hail. It's too cold to replace it now, though. It has to wait until Spring.)
I love my little fall Welcome sign. =)

I love this sign!


Our floating shelves. I love the Halloween subway art! (Thank you, Pinterest!)


My pumpkins! I want to change out the pictures in those frames-but I don't have many fall pictures of us. That will change though. =)
Our pass through window

And just because he's so darn cute...

My puppy baby!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Everything looks great! I love the wreath!!

Kari said...

Thanks =) I think they came from Hobby Lobby. I can't wait to replenish our fall decorations at the end of the season!