Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Weekend Review

Friday
-Make dinner (Pigs in a blanket and mac && cheese) (CHECK)
-Grocery list (CHECK)
-Weekly Menu (CHECK)
-Grocery shop (CHECK)

Saturday
-Work 8-3 (CHECK)
-Clean out car (CHECK)
-Do laundry (at least 2 loads) (CHECK)
-Phone date with my old roommie Jesska (CHECK)

Sunday
-Finish laundry (CHECK)
-WATCH FOOTBALL! (GO COLTS!) (Idk if I'd really call that football but CHECK)
-Have dinner w/my friend Cort (CHECK)

Not on my list but I also completed...
-Re-organized my baking and cooking cabinets
-Writing thank you cards for work
-Buy birthday cards for 2 of my girls whose birthdays are today
-Booked hotel for our getaway next month (More on that in a later post!)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Coley said...

wish I could say I got that much done this weeked! I love how you post your weekly meals on your blog, great idea!

Kari said...

Thanks for the comment! :) I used to put weekly menu plans up all the time then life got too hectic and I didn't keep up. It's so much cheaper and easier to plan meals out. :) Unfortunately-my husband eats about 10 things so things get repetitive sometimes. lol