Friday, September 9, 2011

Glimpse Into My Household: Meal Planning/Grocery Shopping

Basically I start out like this:
With my tools (My recipe box and favorite recipe book, coupon organizer, dry erase board, shopping list tab, pen, and dry erase marker)
The first thing I do is write down any social plans we have for the week (date night, dinner w/friends, etc.).

Then I start brainstorming. On a post-it note I'll write down anything that sounds good to me at the time. I didn't take a picture because...well...it's a bunch of scribbles, circles, and cross outs. Until I get to this...


Next up...I make a list of things I need from the menu. After that, I write down any staples we need.


Then, I put the two things back on the fridge where they belong until we're ready to go to the store.

Afterwards they're put right back there.

Quick. Easy. Orgaized. Money Saver.

LOVE IT!

No comments: