Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday:

-Do laundry. (CHECK)
-Do the dishes. (CHECK)
-Meal plan for the week. (CHECK)
-Grocery store. (CHECK)

Saturday:
-Lunch at the fancy schmancy winery (CHECK)




(Proof!)

-Baseball game (CHECK)

Sunday:

-Day trip to Louisville (CHECK)



(Louisville bat museum)


(Slugger Field)


(My best friend, soulmate, lover, husband, and my rock)


Given the circumstances, we had a good weekend. Sure, we cried a lot (and I mean A LOT) of tears, but we had some laughs in there, too. And my bosses are wonderful, amazing, the best ever, can't say enough good things about them for giving me the weekend off.

I'll try to post tomorrow with my meal plan and what I'm hoping to accomplish around the house this week, aside from the normal weekly cleaning.

1 comment:

Mrs.CFH2 said...

I'm so sorry to see you are having a rough week, but it sounds like you are staying positive and busy! You are in my thoughts and prayers!