Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for....

*First and foremost-this guy! He's the best husband I could ever dream of and I love spending every day with him. He's my rock, my best friend, the love of my life, and my soulmate. And one day (hopefully sooner than later) he will be one amazing father to our babies!

*My bestest friend ever ever ever. I love her so much! Unfortunately, we've been through the same thing recently, so we understand what each other are going through. It's so awesome to have someone that you can vent to about everything...and I mean everything!


*I'm thankful that in 2 weeks I get to visit the Leery residence again! This time with my longest friend Sammie! I'm so excited! We always have a blast together-and our love for the Creek is right up there with our love for cheesy songs and singing and dancing in the car with the windows down. (Preferably not while running red lights in down town Indy! *cough cough!*)

*My mama who I can call every day and still think of something else I wanted to tell her. She knows all my gossip, my sad stories, and my happy ones. I usually talk to her every day yet I still wanna hang out with her every single chance I get.

*My sister who sends me texts messages at 7:30 in the morning that make me laugh so hard that I know the rest of my day will be good! And she's been there for me through everything. I'm very lucky to have her!

*My co-workers and bosses. I wouldn't have made it through all of this without them. They're amazing and I'm so lucky!

*My Nestie Besties. I love my girls so much! I love their texts, phone calls, and card to let me know that they were thinking about me and Jon.

*Every person who took the time to call us, text us, stop by, send cards, leave comments on here, etc. You have know idea how much they mean to us.

*My pup. Even though he drives me CRAZY-I love him to pieces. He's so sweet, lovable (most of the time!), and so damn cute!

No comments: