Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tackle It Tuesday

Linked up with My Happy House:

My Tackle It Tuesday tag teamed with my daily cleaning: The kitchen. Our kitchen was in serious need of some TLC!

After dinner I got down to business...
Before shot

And the After shot...

The last picture is proof that today I didn't do my first bad habit! The dishes are put away! And for the record...the shower spray was used twice!

Run down of the TLC:

-Dishes done (and put away!)
-Cabinet fronts wiped down
-Countertops are all sprayed down and re-organized
-Floors swept and mopped

Definitely needed! My next task is the bathroom. Hopefully that will be done tomorrow, hopefully!

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

I applaud you chickadee! My house is a MESS! Granted I have a newborn, and my hubby hasn't been helping much, but still! Kudos to you!

Marina said...

My house is always a mess. I can't help it. I have to start tackling things around :)

Mrs.CFH2 said...

Nice Tackle! Your kitchen looks great! And I'm a sucker for before and afters!

Kari said...

The before picture is a little embarrassing. hahaha But now it's all spiffy and clean. Can't wait for next week's already!