Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tackle It Tuesday-Vacation Prep!

I have 3 days to get everything done before I leave on vacation with my oldest friend Sammie. :) So that means I have a LOT to get done.

I started off like I always do...I made a list:




Then I set to work. As you can see, I crossed a few things off the list already. And add a few more. I made a batch of puppy chow for us to take and I bought Sam's gift today too! I'm staring at the list of DC sites and pictures now so check that off the list.

Tonight I'm going to work on getting our itinerary set up and making a list of everything I need to pack.

For now though...it's off to watch the finale of Pretty Little Liars!!

2 comments:

Mary ♥ Mur said...


Hi there.)

Oh, you ve got such a cute blog!! I love it!
Nice post.))

I need your help (maybe again) ...
Do you anything about PayPal? If yes, can you say me about this system?
thanx.

Mrs.CFH2 said...

Nice tackle! Have fun on vacation and thanks for linking up!