Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday Cleaning

Happy Weekend!! I'll do a complete weekend wrap up Monday morning, but I wanted to drop by and tell you what I've been up to today. Be prepared for a photo overload!

First off-we have a big window pass through between our hall and our kitchen. I've been looking for SOMETHING to put there during non-holiday times. Our kitchen has a wine theme. I snagged two of these guys at Target for $1 each. I took off a wine colored ribbon and set them in their place. I love them!


I'm a list maker..as I'm sure you all have figured out by now. So of course first thing I did this morning was this...on Colts stationary of course. Represent. (*cough*Peyton, feel better soon. WE NEED YOU.*cough*)


And off I went. Prepare for some embarrassing before and afters.
First stop was the kitchen. I cleaned the stove. Then got to work on the fridge:

BEFORE:

BEFORE:


AFTER: (Makes me want to go grocery shopping!)


AFTER:

I didn't venture too far after that. Freezer time.

BEFORE:



BEFORE:

AFTER:


AFTER:
Next up was the bathroom. Our medicine cabinet wasn't too bad but I still wanted to organize it a little better.

BEFORE:



AFTER:

First shelf is our dental stuff, as well as Jon's smell goods. Our second shelf is for common medicines, band aids, etc. The top shelf is stuff we don't need too much of-extra Q-Tips extra medicine, and prescriptions.


We have a linen closet in the bathroom. It needed major help. Mainly the bottom shelf. P.S. I know we DESPERATELY need to paint the inside of the closet. When the bathroom was remodeled I had about 4 hours to paint the bathroom. By myself. Suck. The closet was the least of my worries. Nonetheless...

BEFORE:

AFTER:


I picked up a storage container to put our extra beach towels in-so much better than shoving them into the shelf with our extra toiletries.

Next stop is our bedroom. My side of the closet just needed a little TLC.

BEFORE:


AFTER:


My dresser was sad. I just snapped photos of the worst drawer. My other obsession-tank tops.

BEFORE:





AFTER:





I was slacking on the filing things away this week. Evidence...

BEFORE:


AFTER:

By 5:00 the list looked like this:


That makes me feel good. And it makes me not feel so bad about laying on the couch right now knowing that all I have to do the rest of the night is put our clothes away and get some MUCH needed sleep.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

wanna come to my house next weekend?? :P