Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hello!!

I tweaked this blog a little bit...still have more to do but this will work for now!

It's been a productive Sunday in this house! I cleared out the spare bedroom, did the dishes, laundry, and put up some pictures that have had empty frames for far too long!

This weekend also ended our summer of concerts! :( Here are a few pictures from the last 2 concerts:

My cousin, Katie and I at Tim McGraw & Luke Bryan!


Me & my best friend, Ash at Taylor Swift!!


What a great summer it's been!!

Next weekend, Jon and I both have the weekend off. Right now the only plans we have are to work on the house some more! We're going to buy some frames for 2 puzzles we put together. We're also getting some paint to repaint our living room ceiling and picking up some samples to paint our bedroom and the guest bedroom.

We're hoping to put new carpet in those two rooms by the end of fall. Hopefully by then, our house will be completed! We got the new roof on Monday and our gutters are being put on Tuesday. After that, we have to get new siding and new windows and we'll be done with the house! Then Jon and my brother are building a new shed! I'm so excited!

No comments: