Sunday, June 26, 2011

Menu and Update

Sunday-Spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread
Monday-Steaks, twice baked potatoes
Tuesday-Pizza and breadsticks
Wednesday-Chicken sandwiches, fries
Thursday-Taco casserole (new recipe!)
Friday-out to dinner!


In other news, we signed a contract for our roof and siding replacement! Pictures to come when it's finished!

We also went to the Kenny concert Friday night! It was AMAZING!!

"And in the morning I'm leavin makin my way back to Cleveland so tonight I hope that I will do just fine. And I don't see how you could ever be anything but mine."

"I've been gopherin, chaufferin company chairmen, coffee maker, copy repairman. Anymore there ain't nothin I swear man, that I don't do. I've been jugglin, strugglin, closin big deals, dancing backwards in high heels. And just when I feel like I can't make it through-it sure feels nice to just be the woman with you."

No comments: