Monday, May 23, 2011

Vacation Recap Part 1: Myrtle Beach

Let me preface by saying this was, hands down, the best vacation I've ever been on. We had a blast!

We drove down on Sunday and had a great rainy drive. We parked at the welcome center in North Carolina and had a great little lunch. It was so perfect. We spent quite a bit of time at Broadway at the Beach.

We started every morning with a walk on the beach.



PERFECTION.

And lounged at the pool. We also went to several attractions, including the Ripley's Aquarium and the Believe it or Not Museum.




We also saw an IMAX movie, did some shopping, and spent tons of quality time together. I haven't laughed that hard in so long. We made so many great memories that will are still talking about.

We stayed in Myrtle Beach until Thursday morning, when my wonderful, understanding, and loving husband fed into my insanity and drove me to Wilmington, NC to see where Dawson's Creek was filmed. But that's another update for another day!

No comments: