Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekly Menu

Here's to hoping there's no more craziness that ensues this week and it can go according to plan!

Monday: Grilling out! Steaks and baked potatoes
Tuesday: Chicken sandwiches and FF (I'm DETERMINED to make this!)
Wednesday: Spaghetti with meatballs, garlic breadd
Thursday: Pizza and breadsticks
Friday: Each are on our own-I'm going on a best friend date and Jon's going to a Red's game!

Today was a B-E-A-UTIFUL day!! Jon and I spent the day together doing a little bit of shopping and getting our rings all pretty and shiny again. :) It was a nice, relaxing date day! When we got home, Jon mowed the grass and I worked on our front porch. I got it swept, cleaned off the windows, the chairs, and the front door got a good scrub, too! Cross a few more things off the list for spring cleaning!

Saturday, I'm hoping to paint the office. Jon has to get the ladder from my FIL's house for me to do that. While we have the ladder, I'm hoping to get the outside windows cleaned, as well.

Have a great week, girls!!

xoxo

No comments: