Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Days 8 and 9 of Thanks

Day 8

Generally speaking this day, I'm thankful for my girlfriends. They keep me sane and we always have a great time together. I love them all so much-whether we've been friends for 20 years or 1 year, I love each and every one of them.



Day 9


I'm thankful for my bosses and coworkers. I have, without a shadow of a doubt, the best bosses. I work for the best guys in the world. They have always been so understanding and helpful to not just me, but to Jon as well. Along with that, I work with the best people in the world. I met two of my best friends at work and I'm so grateful for both of them. The picture attached to this one is one of my favorites from our wedding. The guy talking to me is one of my coworkers, as is everyone behind him (aside from the young girl of course! haha).

No comments: