Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 12-14

Day 12

I'm thankful for weekends off! I work every other weekend. This week was very trying at work, so I'm grateful for having two days in a row off.



Day 13


"Hey you. You're my constant companion. You always let me explain just what I'm saying and we've just begun."

November 13th is one of my best friend's birthdays. However, one year ago on this day, my world was shaken up. One of my best guy friends who I looked at like a brother passed away in a car accident. In the picture above, he's the one directly behind me. I miss him every day and think of him often. Sometimes, I wake up and forget he's gone. I'll see a black Camero and think,"Oh! There's Troy!" Then reality hits me again. Upon his death, I've found myself even more attached to my guy friends. I've always had more guy friends than girlfriends and my boys mean the world to me. I love each and every one of them and I'm thankful for every day I have them in my life.

"God is great. Beer is good. And people are crazy."-I love you, Troy and miss you every single day. I would give anything to have you stumble up to me at the bar saying,"Kaaaaaarrrrrrrr, hugs?! Let's do a shot! " then you would put your arm around my shoulders and lead me to the bar, dance floor, etc. Miss you, hun.

Day 14


And finally, today, I'm thankful for Sunday NFL football!!! It's my favorite day of the week!! GO COLTS!!

No comments: