Thursday, October 28, 2010

I can't even believe I'm writing this entry...

..today at work I had an epiphany of what to get Jon for his big Christmas gift this year!

Mom and I are going shopping Saturday, so I'm going to start pricing the item then. (I'm not going to write on here what it is juuuust in case.)

Tonight was actually a pretty productive night. I've managed to get caught up on laundry and get two trash bags of clothes to donate to Good Will. I also dusted and vacuumed the whole house. Now I'm relaxing and trying to stay warm (Low of 29 tonight? Ew!)

I really want to start getting ideas of what to buy everyone for Christmas. We have quite a few people we buy for every year. Plus we're having my side's family Christmas at our house again this year, so that should be fun!

I can't believe the holidays are coming up so fast!

Hope everyone has a fun & safe Halloween weekend!

No comments: