Sunday, September 5, 2010

9 Things About Yourself

Okay here we go:

1.) When I bite my lip, it means one of two things: 1) I'm severely pissed off. 2) I have something I really want to say, but I'm trying to watch what comes out of my mouth.

2) I have an obsession with my "3 L's"-lip gloss, lingerie, and lotions. I buy them all the time. I can't help it. I'm definitely obsessed with lotions-I use three on a daily basis.

3.) Every time I buy new shampoo or conditioner, I try a new one. It takes me a minimum of 10 minutes to decide which one I'm going to use. I always buy one bottle of shampoo and 2 bottles of conditioner.

4.) I knew I wanted to work in Interior Design since I was in 6th grade. I truly have never strayed from that. I managed to hear about my job because my dad met someone at Chili's while he was having dinner who said that my work place was hiring. I went in-filled out an application, received a phone call the next day, and started 2 weeks later. 2 years later, I still love it. I love my bosses-they are very nice, respectful, appreciative, and they understand my passion for design. I love my co-workers. I met two of my best friends from my job. I will forever be grateful for that.

5.) I text a lot. A LOT A LOT. I like it so much better than waiting for a phone call back. It takes 10 seconds to send a text. That being said, it does take ten seconds to send a text back so one thing you can to piss me off, is not text me back. Now saying that, I don't mean text me back right away-I mean not answer AT ALL. Grrr.

6.) Jon and I met in junior high. He liked me all through junior high and high school. We dated for a few months in high school but I ended with him for stupid reasons. We still stayed friends (through a few trying times, trust me) and in January of 2006, I finally confessed to one of my best friends that I really liked Jon. She called her fiance (Jon's best friend) and the four of us went out to dinner at Chili's. We've been inseparable ever since. I'm not sure why he waited for me so long, but I'm so glad he did! They say you should marry your best friend. Sometimes I wake up and still think I'm in a dream because I really did marry my best friend. He has been my best friend since our freshmen year of high school. Somehow, somewhere along the line, we fell in love. It's been a fairy tale ever since.

7.) I love scary movies...seriously LOVE them. October is one of my favorite months because AMC has their Scary Movie Night every single night! I also love fall colors, the cooler weather, haunted houses, etc. That being said Christmas is my favorite holiday. Halloween doesn't hold a candle.

8.) I love me some football. Not college football. You can keep that. I love my NFL!! I'm an avid Colts fan. And yes, I know it's hard to believe, but I loved them when they were 2-14. Remember those days? *shudder* And yes, I know who our QB was before the Manning era started. To equal it out, I can also tell you who the QB was for New England before Brady came. I LOVE NFL football. I'm not sure why or where it came from. But every Sunday I park my ass in front of the TV all day and I don't move. Jon and I plan on next Sunday finding a bar in the airport so we can watch some of the Colts game before our plane takes off! Hahahaha And no, I don't want to talk about the Super Bowl. I'll get over it in time, but right now I'm still bitter. How long will I be bitter for? Well, I still want to punch Vander-kick it wide right in the face. And I still can't stand Ron Winters for giving the Chargers the play off game 2 years ago. THANKS, buddy. And I'm convinced that I will always hate Philip Rivers, Tom Brady, Randy Moss, Belicheat, and Ellis Hobbs...with everything in me.

9.) I love taking naps. I'm like a child. If I have a spare hour or two, I'll be on the couch passed out. I also love sleeping in-but I'm so accustomed to getting up at 7:00 to take care of Reggie and get ready for work that my idea of "sleep in" now is waking up at 8:30.

No comments: