Thursday, September 2, 2010

10 Things to 10 People

Saw this and thought it would be interesting to do:

1.) To my husband-I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else in this world. You are amazing. You're my rock and my saving grace. I love you more and more every day. I love our inside jokes, our blonde moments, and our life together in general. I feel so blessed to be with such an incredible, hard-working man who will always support his family. I love you!

2.) To my wingman-I love you so so so much. You have always been there for me and I'm so grateful for that. I can't tell you how happy I am that you're back home. I'm a lot happier now knowing that my best friend in the entire world is no longer 8 long hours away--she's 20 minutes away! I love you!

3.) To the Bert to my Ernie-Wow. Where to even begin with you? Crazy to think that we've only been friends for a year, but I couldn't imagine not having you in my life. Even though we fight and you drive me crazy sometimes, you're such an incredible person. You're a great friend and a wonderful father. I love our thug time, our drives, our inside jokes, and our "code words" that make our conversations sound so silly to everyone else! I know we don't agree on some of your decisions (Okay, one of your decisions), but I do respect them..even though I have a hard time showing you that. I just don't want to see you get hurt again. But know that if and when it does happen, I'll be there again too.Who knew when I took this job I would meet my best guy friend in the entire world? It's so great to be able to bitch to you about anything going on and you understand. You keep my work days and my life sane. Love you mean it!

4.) To my mama-You are the most selfless, most caring, and loving mother anyone could ask for. You are truly my best friend and I love being able to be so close to you so we can see each other so much. I love our dinner dates and our shopping trips. I'm so blessed to have you as my mom. I love you more than anything!

5.) To my bosses-It's not often that you find bosses who actually say "Thank you" everyday before we leave. I appreciate your understanding. It makes work so much easier. It makes me want to work harder. I couldn't ask for better bosses. Thank you for absolutely everything you guys do. I appreciate you so much.

6.) To my DDs-I love my girls so much! I miss you more than you know! I miss the snacks between classes, the basement (WITH NO SIGNAL!), and the inside jokes we had about the other students. I couldn't have made it through college..or life..without you girls. I love you girls soooo much!!

7.) To my PIC-Who knew I could find someone I work with that I love like a sister? I appreciate your friendship more than you know. Thank you for everything-coming over when I'm mad/sad/upset, letting me come to your house and venting for hours, and making work so much fun! I love that we have our own language and we have nicknames for everyone. Go Team K! Hahahaha

8.) To my Sis-I wouldn't be who I am without having you to look up to. Thank you for always being there. I'm glad we're so close. I love you so much and I appreciate your advice, your ear, and you making me laugh when I need it! Love you, Sis!

9.) To the NFL-So help me, if you let Ron Winters officiate games this year, I'm half tempted to go on strike with the teams next year! He's a POS who caused several teams to lose valuable games the past few years. He sucks. Try Mike Carrey. He rocks. Thank you. Oh and the Patriots still cheat. Sit on that one. Oh and don't get me started on the damn Super Bowl. YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK ABOUT THAT ONE!

10.) To Colts Fans-Hey ya'll...this is PRE-SEASON. Come cry to me when we're 0-4 in the regular season, okay? Good night. Do you honestly expect Curtis Painter to be Peyton-f&cking-Manning? SERIOUSLY?! Stop being fair weather fans. You're proving other NFL fans right, you know? We have an AMAZING team..I don't know about you guys but I'm not all up for one of our starters getting home for a game that doesn't matter. Just my opinion. Thanks.

10A.) Dear Bernard Pollard-Hey there, Boiler! Sooooo listen, man, I cried happy tears when you made Tom Brady your bitch 2 seasons ago. Ok, I didn't really cry, but I was secretly a little happy, much like everyone else who isn't Pats fans (DON'T PRETEND LIKE YOU DIDN'T! hahahaha). But please, oh, please don't hurt Peyton. PLEASE. Thanks! Loves!

No comments: