Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Busy busy busy

Lately I feel like I run around like a chicken with my head cut off more often than not! Between working, getting ready for vacation, plus the usual everyday things I feel so busy anymore! It doesn't show any signs of slowing down either!

Rundown:

Thursday: Day off! Cleaning up the house, then going shopping with my mom and getting dinner at Panera! Then coming home and watching Big Brother!

Friday: Work, out to dinner with Jon, then going to the grocery store

Saturday: Work, then a birthday party for one of Jon's friends

Sunday: Sleep in, then up to do laundry and get ready for the week

Monday: Work, clean the living room and hallway

Tuesday: Work, then having my friend Sam over for dinner for her birthday

Wednesday and Thursday: Work, then clean

Friday: Work, out to dinner, errands

Saturday-Monday: LABOR DAY WEEKEND!! No plans yet, but I'm so excited for some time off!!

Then the next week:

Monday-Wednesday: Work, then cleaning

Thursday: Sister day! Spending the day with my sis! MUCH NEEDED!

Friday: Work, getting ready for vacation

Saturday: Saying bye to my pup for a week :(, then working until 3

Sunday: Helllllllllllllo, Sunshine state!!!

No comments: