Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weekend Recap!

I can't believe how fast this weekend flew by! Let's recap, shall we?

Friday: Worked until 5, then Jon and I went out for pizza and went to the grocery store. By the time we got back and relaxed for awhile, it was time for us to go to bed since we both had to work Saturday morning.

Saturday: I worked until 3. Then I hurried home, changed clothes, and helped my PIC at work Kristy plant some flowers. When I got home, I threw some of the left over pizza in the oven, scarfed it down. Then got to work! I started my laundry, threw some cupcakes in the oven (for Sunday), and made our reservations for dinner for our vacation (more on that another time). Did the dishes, and crashed by 10:30.

Sunday: Slept in!! Took a shower, loaded up the car, and headed to my sister's for my oldest nephew, Nick's graduation party. Enjoy some pics:



Grad cake

me and my beautiful niece, Jordan

my wonderful hubby

my nephew with his cake

Next weekend is just as busy, but I'm so excited for it!! Friday, grocery store and relaxing. Saturday, Jon and I are going to the Cincy Zoo and then going to a cookout with some of our friends. Sunday, Jon's going to the Indy 500 and I'm going with my best friend to see the new Sex and the City movie. Monday is still up in the air--probably relaxing though!!

No comments: