Sunday, April 25, 2010

How could you not LOVE this floor?

Kristy and I ripped up the laminate floor yesterday. Underneath we found this beautiful sheet vinyl. *eye roll*

I've come to a realization...

the guy that lived here before us half assed this bathroom floor. Actually. Check that. He half assed the bathroom. Period.

Look up by the shower. My screwdriver went straight through the subfloor on that part.

Ugh. I can't wait until tomorrow when this is all ripped out and it's a distant memory.

By next Wednesday we should have our bathroom completely finished, laundry all caught up, and enjoying our new bathroom!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I can't wait to see how your bathroom comes out! I'm so looking forward to it. I would be absolutely terrified to tear up any of the floor here. We've already found so much half assed stuff in here, that I don't want to dig any deeper!