Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The checks are starting to come off the list!!

I've been so busy the past few weeks! And I was out of town last weekend..which was a blast and totally refreshing!!

We've started checking things off our list now that we got our tax check!

We booked our vacation!! November 28-December 4th, we have a hot date with Disney World! I'm sooo excited!!

We also started the initial planning phases of our bathroom remodel. The person who is doing the work for us is coming over at the end of the week to tell us exactly what all we need done and how much it's going to be. I'm glad this is starting, but I'll also be glad when it's finished! Oh well, I need to stay calm during the process. Deep breaths.

Our next step is going to be for Jon to get the gravel for the driveway and for me to do the flower beds we're wanting done.

Let's do this! So excited!

No comments: