Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekend Recap!

My weekend started on Thursday (because I have great bosses!). Thursday night, my old roommate, Jesska came into town! We went and had dinner at Chili's, then came home and drank some Ski and whiskey freeze..soo good!

Friday we got up, went to my work so she could meet my peoples, then ran some errands, grabbed coffee, and started our shopping adventure! We went to the outlet malls about 35 minutes from our house. We scored some great deals! We came home and grabbed some lunch, then met one of my work friends for awhile.

Our Friday night consisted of going out to dinner at a Mexican place in town, then we went to see Dear John. I was rather disappointed in it, to be honest. I read the book before I saw the movie--long before I saw the movie. I love Nicholas Sparks so I always read his books as soon as they come out. (Hi, I already read The Last Song and was excited to go see the movie until I realized Miley Cyrus is playing Ronnie..now I'm pissed, but that's for another entry.) The ending was so abrupt. I couldn't believe that was how they ended it. Hmmph.

Saturday and Sunday I was soooo lazy. I didn't even get out of my pjs on Saturday. I even went to Papa John's to pick up our pizza in my pajamas..I have no shame! hahahaha

This was my last fun planned weekend for awhile. I work all this weekend which sucks but oh well. After this weekend we go to every other Saturdays so I get my weekends back now! Yayyy!! :)

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: