Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's Day Weekend Recap!

Friday night, we had the Luke Bryan concert in Bloomington! Standing room only--we ended up at the stage by the time the concert was done! Another amazing show! This makes #6 for us! Soon to be 8 shows for me in April!






one of my new favorite pictures of us =)

He's so pretty =)


We didn't get home from the concert until 2:30 on Saturday morning and I had to be back at work at 8 so that wasn't too fun. After I got off of work at 3:00, I came home to roses, a bag of Skittles (my favorite!), and a really sweet card. In the card it said,"I can't wait for our date tonight!" I had no idea we were going on a date! A few minutes later Jon texted me telling me to be ready at 5:30. We ended up going to dinner at this amazing Mexican restaurant in our town. After dinner we went to see Valentine's Day. I loved it! I thought it was really good!

Sunday we just relaxed and watched the NASCAR race. I did some housework and ran some errands in the morning. It was a very quiet relaxing day.


I'm really excited for this weekend! As I'm typing this, my old roommate Jesska is on her way here to see me for my birthday (which was yesterday--24! Yipes!)! I can't wait to see her! We're going shopping tomorrow, then at night we're going to see Dear John! Should be a great time!

No comments: