Thursday, January 28, 2010

Update

I suuuuuuuuuuck at updating this, but here we go! I promise I'll be better at it.

Work has been crazy busy lately. January is our big sale and this year hasn't been any different. It's hard to keep up sometimes...but I'm trying to keep my head on straight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This past Monday, Jon and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary, as well as our 6 month wedding anniversary! I got beautiful red roses and a very sweet card. So amazing! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cleaning schedule has been going really well. I'm very happy with how the house is looking! And with our tax check, we're going to gut our bathroom and redo all of it. I'm sooo excited!! And we're looking at going to Disney World in the fall!! Yayyy!!! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And one more thing to update...

COLTS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!! (AGAIN!) We got this, boys! Yell! Scream! GO HORSE!!

No comments: