Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving and Black Friday

It's crazy to think that this long weekend is half over. :(

Thanksgiving was great..as usual!! We were gone all day and I'm pretty sure Reggie missed us a lot. haha We even brought home left overs from Jon's mom's house so we had turkey literally all day long. hahaha

Friday (Black Friday to be exact) start bright and early for me. And even earlier for Jon--he left our house around 4:00 in the morning. I just can't bring myself to do that. I did that for one year and I will NEVER do that again. I did leave our house around 7:30 with one of my co-workers and her husband. I managed to get almost everyone bought for. I still have to finish my parents, my brother, and my best friend, Ash. And of course, I have to get Jon's stocking stuffers, but Kristy (said co-worker) and I have decided we're going to make it our tradition to get stocking stuffers when we get out of work on Christmas Eve. We did it last year and had so much fun! And got AMAZING deals! (Our kitchen dishes were $10 for a 4 person setting...on Black Friday they were on sale for $35...usually they are $49...SCORE!)

When Jon and I both got done shopping and after I scurried over to my parents to wrap the presents I had bought, we put up our Christmas decorations and put up our tree!! Reggie was NOT liking the tree..he barked at it several times yesterday. hahaha I'll have to take pictures soon of everything! I love having our own house to decorate! One of the many things I love about having our house together!

Tomorrow I'm having lunch with my best friend and then watching football and doing laundry all day. Just a nice, relaxing Sunday. A great way to end a great weekend!!

No comments: