Sunday, September 6, 2009

Pro Pics: Toasts, Cake Cutting, and Tosses

Toasts, toasts, toasts!


Best Man, Mark was first. He did such a good job! =)
Up next was my MOH, Ash. =)

Cheers!
Then it was time to cut the cake!



Our beautiful cake!! With the lyrics to our first dance song around it.








So pretty




Looks harmless enough...

Ohhh snap


atleast he was a sweetheart and wiped me off...mind you, he's palming my head like a basketball

...practically sitting on his knees lol



1, 2, 3...



Toss!! Look at this picture!! haha My friend Chels (in the red/purple/orange dress) looks like she will beat a bitch down for that bouquet! lol I was trying to get it to her seeing as how her and her husband got married 2 weeks after we did.


but my best friend (and BM) Sam's little sis (and my little sis therefore) caught it!


Oh goodness, he went with his mouth, people!

And in true "us" fashion, he hiked it like a football!



Yell...Scream...GO HORSE!

No comments: