Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pro Pics--Family Shots

These aren't in any particular order but here they are!


me and my siblings

us with my immediate family

me and my immediate family


my brother =)




my sisser =)




the best woman in the world--my momma


the women in the fam--my neice, my sister, me, and my momma


Jon with his mom and dad

Jon and his mom


Jon and his grandma


Jon and his dad--love this one



Jon with his siblings



my mom and my aunts and uncle


us with Jon's family



us with Jon's grandma

Jon and his siblings, mom, and mom's boyfriend


Jon with his brother, dad, and stepmom



us with my parents


me and my parents


me and my mom again

me and my dad--in every picture he looks like he's about to cry

us with my parents, my sisser, my bro-in-law, and my neice and nephews

No comments: