Let's backtrack here:
About a month or so ago, I got up to make breakfast. I noticed water on the floor. I discovered the water was actually coming from UNDER the laminate. Our icemaker had leaked. We needed a new floor.
Cut to this past week:
Since we had to take out the laminate, then put the vinyl done, the job took two days. The first day, we got the laminate taken up, the floor prepped, the luan down, ready for vinyl. We were blessed because no water got down to our subfloor! Woo!
Friday, we got our vinyl finished, hooked the water heater back up. Everything seemed great... *dun dun dun*
First, I broke the deadbolt on the side door. My key got stuck in the lock because one of the pins had fallen into the lock. Then, I go to wash some blankets only to discover the dryer wouldn't turn on. It ended up being an easy fix, but nonetheless at this point. lol
Then, I went to put Reggie to bed and I hear water running, similar to water coming out of the faucet. I opened the door to the pantry where the water heater is--water was coming out of the water heater! One of the thermostats had moved..possibly when the water heater was moved out to put the new floor in. UGH.
We think we have it fixed. Knock on wood!
Enjoy some pictures though!