Monday, August 17, 2009

Reggie, Weddings, and Pro Pictures!!

So sorry for the lack of updates! It's been crazy here!

Our little man was sick over the weekend and it was very scary! We took him to the vet to get vaccinated for the last time and he had an allergic reaction to it. He started barking/yelping/puking/whining. I took him back to the vet Friday morning and he got another shot. He puked again. Got him non puking pills and he's been puke free for 48 hours and counting! Thank God!!

Chelsie and Nick's wedding was this weekend! It was a blast! I wish Jon could have went with me, but he wanted to stay home with Reggie since he was so sick.

Here are some pictures from the wedding:


me and the beautiful bride


My friends are so fun (&& pretty!) =)


The jewels from the centerpieces + champagne = work of art
We also got our pro pics back last Monday!!! They look amazing!! We have 3 discs worth and they are just beautiful!!
You can see some of them at:
Enjoy!!

No comments: