Monday, July 27, 2009

MARRIED!!

Here are some teaser pictures I grabbed from our friends on Facebook.

My BM Britt did my make up

Me and my MOH in the limo



my gorgeous neice




the girls waiting for me

Dad walking me down


saying our vows

lighting the unity candle

the kiss


outside the church

our first dance song--possibly one of my favorites from the night



Father daughter dance


cutting the cake

bouquet toss



ahahah getting the garter



me and FI with one of our best friends and his girlfriend

This guy was AMAZING. The tux place sent us the wrong color vest. FI and I were just going to let it go. He took it upon himself to call the tux place and got them to deliver us a blue vest/tie before the ceremony. We didn't even know that he did that until the tux people showed up. How amazing is that!

My photographer took over 900 pictures so I'll be posting with A LOT MORE!!

No comments: