Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bachelorette Party

My bachelorette party was last night! It was soo much fun!!

We went out to dinner at Bazbeaux. Best pizza and salad with cucumber dressing EVER! It was delicious!!



My lovely BM, Brittany lives in Denver, so she wasn't able to make it to the party. She sent me her gift via Ash. She got me all kinds of goodies. She got me 2 sex books...and she took the time to put pink post-its on certain pages and wrote inside jokes on them. :)

This is a board you can give money and they'll put whatever you want on there. DDs are my girls from design school. DD=drunken designers

DDs! (Missing a few though)

These two girls I know through Jon. The girl in the middle is Mallory, she's really good friends with Jon and his friends. Ever since we met, we clicked right away and I love her. The girl on the right is dating one of Jon's friends. She's absolutely awesome. :)

This girl is my Jesska. We lived together for a year in college and stayed close even after she moved back home.

This is me and one of my BMs, Sammie. :)

This is me and my MOH Ash.


This is my favorite picture of the night. Me and my jesska who was my dancing partner most of the night. You can tell how much fun we had :)

No comments: