Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So not motivated...

For the past week I have been so blah. I don't really want to do anything for the wedding. I don't want to work out. I don't really want to do anything except think about the future and wish time away. So not healthy.

I was talking to Jon last night and he's the same way. We've realized we're doing exactly what I said in the previous paragraph--wishing time away. We're both so excited to have our house--and we're ready to get the house and move in. We're ready to have Reg-meister (my new nickname for him) at our own house. We're ready for him to actually be OUR dog all the time. And above all, we're ready to be married. July 25 is sloooooowly creeping up here and dammit, I'm ready for it to just be here.

I don't think it helps that my shower is next weekend! And I'm sooo excited for it!

On my computer background, I have a post-it widget. Each week I write everything I need to do for the wedding this week. Needless to say, the 20 coasters have been on there for two weeks. Hah. I suck.

I NEED TO GET MOTIVATED.

Countdown: 80 days!!

No comments: