Thursday, May 28, 2009

Productive Day!!

Prior to work this morning I emailed our ceremony musician and our DJ to set up meetings with them in June to go over final things with them.

I now have 2 meetings set up:

Ceremony musician: June 9
DJ: June 12

I left work at 12:15 today to start my crazy afternoon.

First stop: Courthouse to drop off papers for the house. CHECK!
Next up, post office and bank for work. CHECK!
Then, Mom and I packed up the dress and all my things and headed up to David's Bridal for my fitting! It went really well! I'm getting a very nice 3 point bustle done. I pick it up on June 26th!

Break time now for lunch at the Olive Garden!

Then we went to the other side of Indy to buy a mattress for Jon and I. CHECK!

At 5:45 we finally made it home!

I feel so much better prepared now. Which is great because this week I won't be getting a lot done. We start moving into the house on Saturday!

Sidenote: S&K in Indianapolis allowed another store to take over their wedding tuxedo orders for the summer. So everything is still good to go there. Whew!!

Countdown: 58 days!!

1 comment:

MissKarenAshley said...

What a productive day, it sounds like you got a lot done.