Saturday, May 16, 2009

Blessed

Today was my bridal shower. I must admit, I feel very loved! Top count was 40 people. It was absolutely amazing!

Last night, my old roommie Jesska (actually Jessica but I pronounce it 'Jess-ka') stayed the night with me and helped my mom decorate the clubhouse. We hadn't seen each other in almost 2 years so we stayed up until 2AM catching up. Then we slept for 4 hours and woke up again and started catching up some more. :)

Then one of my BMs came from North Carolina so that was amazing too!
Here are some pictures from the day:

My awesome cake!



The insane amount of gifts! I couldn't believe it...I still can't believe it!



These are two of my best girls from school, Chels and Kristina. I love them more than anything! :)

This is me and my BM Cort who came to see me from North Carolina



This is my best friend and MOH, Ash!

This is me and my Jesska a/k/a my roomie. I love her so much!



This amazing woman is my momma :)


This picture just makes me laugh so hard! We played a game where I had to answer questions about Jon. If I answered them wrong I had to put a piece of gum in my mouth. Hah. Well, look at the pic. I had so many pieces I asked my little cousin Jenna if she would start chewing pieces too. She has 3 in her mouth. lol

Countdown: 70 days! (OMG!)

No comments: