Friday, March 6, 2009

I can't believe we've hit this mark...

...less than 5 months now! Soon it will be less than 3 months! Then before you know it..boom! It's going to be July!

I'm so busy anymore, it's crazy! Between work, working out, and trying to find time to hang out with all my friends, family, and of course, Jon, I feel like I barely have time to do stuff for the wedding! Add in the fact that I was really sick with a bad cold this week and I didn't get too much done.

My new DIY project I'm working on is one that I found in the Paper Source catalog I have sent to me. (www.paper-source.com I believe is the correct URL). They made coasters and on the coasters was the menu! Jon and I both loved it so I've decided to tackle that! So far I have about 30 coasters made. :) I'll post pictures of them soon. They're easy to make! I made the directions up as I went along, and I'll post those too when I finish all the coasters. :)

I have my hair trial set up for April 16th! I hope my stylist can make it--we may have to push it up a week or two because she'll be expecting her baby around that time! :) But either way, I'm super excited because she's been doing my hair since I was 11 and I just love her! :)

Countdown: 4 months, 18 days!

No comments: