Saturday, March 21, 2009

Favor Candy

I know (I think?) I mentioned that we bought our favor candy last weekend. I'm still mind bloggled that we managed to stumble across such a great deal. We ended up spending $65 and got PLENTY of jelly beans. We actually found them in the Easter candy aisle at Wal-Mart. I found the coral ones about 2.5 weeks ago and thought about buying them, and I thought,"Oh it's ok. I'll just get them at the Wal-Mart in my town." Joke's on me--our Wal-Mart didn't have them. Neither did the Wal-Mart in the next town. We went up to Indy to do stuff up there and we happened to stop at one up there and low and behold--there they were!





The blue bag contains these flavors: Blueberry, Blue Hawaiian, and Verry Blue (which are the teal ones, that we are planning on picking out). The yellow bag contains these flavors: Lemon Meringue, Buttered Popcorn, and Pineapple. (Great combination of flavors, huh?) And the coral/orange bag contains these flavors: Tangerine, Peach, & Orange n Creme.

Great find! I'm really excited we found these!

No comments: