Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Update

Update on the wedding bands: Jon tried his on and it fits perfectly so yay! :)

We had another meeting with our pastors to go over the premarital questionnaires. We actually finished the questionnaires so we're clear to get married! Yay! Next time we meet with them we will start going over the details of the ceremony. We will probably do that next month so we can make sure we get all the deatils worked out in plenty of time. :)

Today, my super nice bosses let me go home 1.5 hours early for my birthday (Their idea to let me go home early--they're so nice!). So with my extra time, I finally got to making a list of the pictures we want taken. I also tried to map out what pictures we would take before and after the ceremony. So yay for another check!

We're hoping to meet with the cake baker on Feb. 28th. So that would conclude our February list of to-dos. Fingers crossed she can meet that day!

Countdown: 5 months, 1 week, 1 day

No comments: