Thursday, December 11, 2008

A little bit of an update

Where to start?

Only one more girl to go to get their dresses ordered. (I may have put that in the last post, but I can't remember.)

We have some gifts figured out:

BMs: Tote bags filled with: jewelry and shoes for the day of, a small make up bag filled with goodies

FG: Mini tote bag filled with: jewelry and shoes, a Build-a-Bear

RB: A gift card (My sister says, "He thinks gifts cards are the greatest things!"), a few other TBD items

GM: To Be Determined

So far I have the bags for the girls, jewelry, and make up bags..getting there! lol

Also...slight change in music:

Unity Candle Song: Feels Like Home-Chantal Kreviazuk

Father/Daughter Dance: Stealing Cinderella-Chuck Wicks (Cuz I'm my dad's "princess") :)

Each set of parents: A 5 x 7 picture frame engraved with our name and date for a wedding picture, a gift certificate to a local restaurant

My sister (She's my right hand man..she basically helps with everything): To Be Determined

Officiants: Not sure yet, maybe a gift certificate to a restaurant, along with a donation of course

Countdown: 7 months, 14 days!

No comments: