Friday, December 26, 2008

Another check!

I hope everyone had a great holiday!! We had a great Christmas!! Jon loved his Chipper Jones baseball and I about hit the floor when I opened my guitar signed by Luke Bryan! :) I also got two books I've been wanting to read: The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks and Multiple Blessings by Jon & Kate Gosselin (from Jon and Kate Plus 8).

Today, we ordered our wedding bands! We bought both of them from the jewelry store that Jon bought my engagement ring from. Since my engagement ring is so unique I wanted a simple band. I didn't want anything to take away from my gorgeous engagement ring. Jon went with a titanium band--very simple, as well. He wanted something basic. We ordered them and unless we're notified otherwise--we should have them on Wednesday or Friday!! YAYYYY!!!


My band





Jon's Band

No comments: